Friday, January 2, 2009

Umbilical Stub

Early this morning at 2am, there was a commotion over my umbilical stub. Aunty Jia Ming was changing me after I pooed and she called out to Daddy to tell him that my umbilical stub had fallen off. Problem was she cannot find it as it was quite a small piece of dried tissue. She was quite sure she didn't throw it away together with the diapers. She then stripped me naked and asked Daddy to check my pyjamas. As Daddy fling my pyjamas, he heard fell on the floor and rolled under the bed. After stretching his hands under the bed for a while, he managed to recover the umbilical stub. It was safely stored in a test tube meant for the stub. Another piece of souvenir for Daddy...

Something else terrible happened today. Mummy tried to put on a new romper for me, one meant for newborns. Unfortunately, I am rather long and Mummy wasn't able to button the romper together. I think there are a few others that cannot fit me too and that means I won't get to wear some of the cute rompers that Mummy has picked for me :(

No comments: