Friday, January 23, 2009

Hep B Injection

I am due for my Hep B injection and Mummy and Daddy decided to check out Dr Junior Hiew at Marine Terrace. Apparently he was highly recommended by Uncle Edward and Aunty Phyllis.

We got to the clinic early and were the first there. Dr Hiew is a very pleasant doctor. Daddy and Mummy finds him very approachable and easy to talk to. Unlike the first paediatrician Dr Yip, Dr Hiew seems very patient and informative. He explained to Daddy and Mummy the difference between the infant formula milk powder. I think Mummy and Daddy will be coming back to him in future.

During the check up, Dr Hiew informed that I am now 5kg and 55cm in length. He mentioned that I am actually overweight given that I was only 3.175kg at birth. However, it is not exactly a bad thing but I shouldn't put on too much too fast. He gave me the Hep B injection. It was painful and I cried so pitifully after the jab. Mummy had to cuddle me and pat me to sooth me.

No comments: