Monday, January 19, 2009

Chinese Name

Mummy and Daddy, together with the help of Ye Ye and the options from Master Chiang, decided I shall be called 植 政 豪 (Zhi Zheng Hao). 政 as in government, political affairs, and 豪 as in brave, heroic, chivalrous, unrestrained, outstanding, powerful. Mummy and Daddy have never really believed in the feng shui thingy but with their (especially Daddy's) limited Chinese vocabulary, they had to turn to Master Chiang for help.

We went to the immigration centre to register my birth today. It was very crowded there but thank goodness there was a special section meant for birth registration and as there were not so many births lately, we didn't have to wait at all. After Mummy filled up the form and submitted it, it took less than 5 minutes before the aunty at the counter laminated my new birth certificate. My Identification Number seems easy to remember.. T0839898. The aunty mentioned that it implies that there were about 39,898 babies who were born in 2008 and registered before me. I hope Ah Mah and Nai Nai will make money with these numbers.

No comments: