Sunday, January 18, 2009

Party Time Encore!

We had the second day of my one month celebration at home today. Mummy catered food from Neo Garden and a beautiful cake from ecreative.com. The caterer came really early at 11am and had everything set up by 11.30am. Daddy put up balloons and banners outside our door to welcome the guest.


Ah Mah and Ah Gong were the first to arrive at about 12pm, followed by other aunties and uncles. At one point in time, there were so many people in the living and dining room Daddy had to go to the steps to take pictures. It was really crowded and everybody seemed to be having a good time catching up. It was very nice of all my uncles and aunties to give me more ang pows today. I guess I have part of my university funds taken care of. Thank you uncles and aunties!!!

After the last guest left at about 5pm, Nai Nai cleaned up the house and packed the leftovers. She was completely pooped as she fell asleep on the sofa watching TV. Thank you Mummy and Daddy for planning these 2 parties for me and making me feel so loved... :)

No comments: