Friday, January 16, 2009

Mummy and Daddy's Office

I had another field trip today. It was the second day of cake distribution and this time we went to Mummy and Daddy's respective offices. I wore one of my favourite rompers but I think it might the first and last time I wear it because I have grown too big for it :( We picked up 3 big cakes from Jane Cake Station at Jalan Kayu. Mummy says the chocolate cake there is nice as it is not too sweet. It looks yummy but I guess I will have to wait a while before I can sink my gums into it.

We went to Daddy's Claymore office first. It is near the shopping area and it was congested with lots of cars. After waiting for 20 mins, we finally found a parking lot. There were many aunties and zhe zhes who came to see me and one uncle David who was curious whose parents I belong to. I gave Mummy a chance to show off her diaper changing skills by crapping. Everyone seemed impressed with her and I was good after that.

After spending about an hour at Daddy's office, we brought one of the cakes to Harbour Front where some of Mummy's colleagues were located. We had Aunty Joanna help us with bringing the cake up to the rest of Mummy's friends. Thank you Aunty Joanna.

Our last stop was Mummy's own office at One George. It is a very nice and posh looking office. There were many aunties and zhe zhes there too and a few more uncles and kor kors there. I also got to meet my cousin Tricia who works with Mummy in the same office. Again I gave Mummy another chance to show off her skills but there were some supernannies (Aunty Haslinda in particular) there who beat her to the job. I had a good time in Mummy's office as there were many aunties who carried me around and treated me like their own. I think some were hoping I bring them good luck with child bearing.. :)

No comments: