Monday, January 5, 2009

More Milk Please

My appetite seems to have increased over the last couple of days. After several hints with my irritating cries, Mummy decided it was time to increase my milk intakes. What used to be 60ml has slowly been increased to 90ml. That is like a 50% increase over a couple of days. No wonder Mummy is getting stressed over whether her production can keep pace with my demands. She has even contemplated buying milk from Gu Zhe Michelle but she decided she shouldn't deprive WeiEn of her milk.

I overheard Daddy telling Mummy that Aunty Jean asked him what does Mummy eat these days. I think she was referring to what kind of confinement food she is having but someone suggested that with the amount of milk Mummy needs to supply me, she should start looking at grass and hay instead... hmmmmm...

Aunty Jean also suggested to Daddy that he should put a baby picture of himself next to mine to see if there is actually any resemblance since a lot of people says I look like Daddy although I personally think I am cuter.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Reuben is alot cuter. :)