Friday, December 12, 2008

Today Mummy and Daddy went for their weekly checkup with Dr Gordon to see how I was doing. I think Mummy wasn't happy with the lady at the reception because the lady was giving Mummy a hard time for being late for their appointment. But Mummy was really tied up at work and couldn't leave early. It's ok Mummy, don't be upset...

Dr Gordon said I have turned outwards and that is not good for Mummy. And that I have grown too big for Mummy's pelvic and if they proceed with a natural birth, it might be a long process and might still end up with emergency Ceasarean section. Based on his system, Dr Gordon said I am about 3.1kg! I have grown from 2.8kg since last week! What has Mummy been feeding me?

Dr Gordon also said Mummy and Daddy should think about Ceasarean section and if so, then it should be done either on the 22nd or 23rd Dec. That's like next week! Am I ready to come out then? I think Mummy and Daddy wasn't expecting to have me come out via Ceasarean but they will do what is best for me. They sure don't want me to have a hard time coming out the natural way. I'll try to turn back inwards if possible....

Today Uncle David, Mummy's boss, gave me my new car. It is a cool Quinny and comes with a car seat.. heard gor gor Timothy and gor gor Julien did a test drive on it. I think I'll look very cool on it too. I will be sure to post a picture of myself on the Quinny when I get to sit on it. Thanks Uncle David & Auntie Frances :)

No comments: