Sunday, December 28, 2008

1 Week Old

I cannot believe I am 1 week old today! What have I been doing? Well, nothing much except drink milk, cry, sleep, cry, poo, pee, cry, stare into the sky, sleep... Actually I didn't cry that much. Mummy and Daddy says my cries are the very manja type, the cannot-get-angry-with-me type of cry. That's the whole idea isn't it, cry and get away with it.

Aunty Janice, Uncle Gary, Aunty Wei Ping and Gerrard Kor Kor came to visit me today. They are Mummy's very old school mates.












I wasn't feeling too well today. Had one side of my nose blocked so I had a hard time breathing while I slept. I could tell Mummy and Daddy were quite stressed out as I kept fidgeting in my sleep and cried very often. At one point, Daddy even put me on his chest to help me sleep. Someone told him that babies like the sound of heartbeats and that helps them sleep. Well, it didn't help me. I continue to torment them till 2am at which time I guess I was too tired myself and fell asleep after some good fresh milk from Mummy.

So that was how I spent my one week old birthday. Uneventful I must say...

No comments: