Monday, December 29, 2008

First Outing

Today is the first time I left the house after we got back from the hospital. I went for my first paediatrician visit to see Dr Yip Yeng Yoong at Gleneagles. Daddy and Mummy seemed nervous as they packed for the trip. I think Mummy took 6 diapers in case I decided to use it. Well, it is always good to be on the safe side, Mummy always says.

Remember I weigh 3.175kg at birth? Today I am 3.35kg. Wow, at this rate I go, I should be pretty big soon. They didn't measure my height but I am pretty sure I am taller now. There were so so many people at the clinic. Not all were babies, there were some older kids too and they were crying. I think they were going for their injection. I wonder if I will cry as much when I get mine soon.

We waited like an hour before we got to see Dr Yip. He seems like a jolly big fellow. He checked me all over and said that everything looks very good and normal, except that I have a little jaundice but nothing to be alarmed with.

Today is also Gong Gong's birthday but we were not able to join the rest for dinner as Mummy is still under confinement. Sounds like a bad word but it is suppose to be good for her with all the healthy food and herbal baths. They came over to look for us after their dinner though and Kor Kor Elijah had a good time with Kor Kor Evan. Cindy Yee Yee on the other hand wasn't feeling as good with a tummy upset. Wonder what she ate.

No comments: