Saturday, December 20, 2008

I'm too BIG...

Mummy and Daddy went for the final check up with Dr Gordon on Thursday and guess what? I have put on another 300g and I am now 3.4kg! What have I been eating???!!?!

Dr Gordon thinks I should come out soon before I get too big. Apparently there are 2 ways I can come out... and from what Dr Gordon says, it will not be the natural way cos I might be too big for Mummy's pelvic and she might end up having a long and painful labour. So Mummy and Daddy has to decide now which day I should meet with them.

Grandma thinks 21st of Dec is a good day so it was decided, my birthday will be this Sunday, 21st Dec 2008 at 8am. Apparently Grandma was saying if she had known earlier that it will be the 21st Dec, she would have made a lot of money from the 4D cos 2112 came out 1st prize on Wednesday. I hope I will help Grandma strike more so I can have more toys next time.

It is now 7pm on the 20th Dec. Mummy is having a good hair wash now cos she said she might not get to wash her hair for many days after delivering me, poor Mummy. After dinner, Mummy and Daddy will pack up and check into Gleneagles Hospital. I guess I will be leaving this comfortable hole in about 12 hours. It is scary what the outside world looks like but I guess I don't have much of a choice. I better go pack up too... see you all tomorrow...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome to the world, Reuben. May this world hold for you lotsa wonderful surprises:)

Steven Cheak said...

welcome reuben...
i will see you really soon ok?