Monday, December 8, 2008

It all started when my parents went on a holiday in New Zealand back in April 2008. My father loves to drive and so they rented a car and also a campervan and spent almost 15 days exploring the South Island. They drove during the day and checked out the island. At night, there is nothing much to do in New Zealand, so they say.

Today I am about 8 months old in my Mummy and ready to see the world in about 2 to 3 weeks time. Daddy thinks I will be out in 2 weeks because Mummy has been walking alot. Mummy however prefers that I come out in 3 weeks time when I am full term.. whatever that means.....

Mummy and Daddy didn't go to work today because it was apparently some Hari Raya Haji holiday. They went to visit kong kong and po po and also Cindy yee yee and cousin Faith. I can't wait to play with cousin Faith because I think she is really fun.

I also heard cousin Wei En cry for milk alot because she is only 1 week old and needs lots of milk to grow up. I guess when I come out, I will also be crying together with her for milk. Boo hoo hoo..

It is already 1am and I think Mummy is sleeping already, so I think I better go sleep too in case I toss and turn too much and disturb her sleep. I have grown bigger and it seems there is so little space to play in here these days... sigh... goodnite....

No comments: