Sunday, March 22, 2009

Walk in the Park

Today is Sunday. We didn't go to church this morning because Daddy has his photography class so Mummy decided to take this opportunity and went to town to shop for my toys. I spent the day with Nai Nai and Ye Ye although I was asleep most of the time.



Mummy and Daddy got back at about 5pm and decided to bring me out for a walk along the canal behind our house. It was fun but there were quite a few mosquitoes lurking around to suck my blood. Thank goodness Mummy and Daddy were very diligent to ensure that I was protected.

There were people jogging, cycling and roller blading along the track. There were also lots of kids in the park. And there were even people in the canal using nets to catch fish. I didn't see any fish but I'm sure there were enough to make these people go down to the canal to fish. Evan Kor Kor also went cycling while Gu Jeong San jogged along. It was fun.

No comments: