Thursday, March 5, 2009

I'm Sick Again...

This morning when I woke up for my milk, Mummy thought I was a little warm. So she took my temperature but the reading was fine. It read 36.9 degrees. However, it seem to get worst towards the afternoon and by the time Mummy took my temperature again, I was piping hot at 38.1 degrees. Nai Nai drove us to Dr Junior immediately. By the time I saw the doctor, I was already 38.2 degrees and he was very concerned as it is considered high fever for me. He said I must have caught the fever from someone in the house. He also said I had a throat infection and bacteria in my tummy.

Mummy was very worried and when she came home, immediately place a cool towel over my forehead and tried to bring my temperature down. Thank God I felt much better by evening time and my temperature was somewhat back to normal. I continue to eat my medication which didn't taste very nice. I wonder how come Evan Kor Kor likes to eat medicine.



Unfortunately, after I got well, Mummy started getting sick. I must have passed it to her while she was taking care of me. sorry Mummy... :(

No comments: