Monday, March 2, 2009

Double Chin!!!

Look at your double chin! That was the first thing Dr Junior said when he saw me this morning. I was visiting him for the second time in 2 weeks for a few reasons. First it was my stuffy nose which has been giving me a hard time while I slept and when I drank my milk. He said it is not a virus since I have not recovered from it but no other symptoms like fever have surfaced. It is probably because I have a sensitive nose (like Daddy) and allergic to either dust or dirt from the house or from construction sites. I guess it must be the construction nearby.

Secondly I have not pooed in 4 days so Mummy and Daddy are getting a little concerned. Dr Junior inserted some lubricant into my backside and said I will likely crap later today. I seem to have inherited this constipation problem from Mummy who can go without crapping for a few days.

Thirdly I seem to have a swollen right eye that is causing me to look like I have lost my double eye lid. Dr Junior said it is possible that babies can lose their double eye lids but mine is quite deep set so it is not likely that I will lose mine. I am hoping he is right.


By the way, I am now 6.3kg and 63cm. I wonder how much of that extra weight is my poo.

No comments: