Thursday, March 26, 2009

Oh Sh*t!

We were at Ah Mah's house today cos Ah Mah went for her medical checkup and Ah Gong decided to take the day off so Mummy thought it will be good for me to spend some time with them when they get back. However, something terrible happened while Ah Mah and Ah Gong were away. This was what happened...
er.. Mummy, something doesn't feel right..

oops, apparently I had so much sh*t (after 6 days of constipation) that it oozed out of my diapers. Daddy says he is happy that I help him save money on diapers by crapping once in 6 days. And while Mummy was trying to clean me, my hands took a swipe at it and I had sh*t all over my fingers. I was quite sure if Mummy didn't clean me fast enough, I would have had a mud mask on my face and tummy.

A picture of me after the first round of cleaning, followed by 2 rounds of bath :):):) Picture has been digitally altered to cater to minor viewers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that innocent look on his face. hahaha.. cute cute reuben.