Friday, December 30, 2011

Last Day in Etonhouse 717

Today marks the last day of my stay in Etonhouse 717. I have been here since I was 18 months old and have grown attached to many of the teachers here. I will miss Ms Charlotte, Ms Renee, Ms Ming, Ms Yda, Ms Fish, Ms Laura and Li Lao Shi. The good thing is most of my classmates are moving to the N2 class at Etonhouse 764 just down the road. However, I will not be in the same class as Asher and Kayne Jin but I am sure I will see them in school. Mummy and Daddy told me that the school is much bigger and has a bigger playground and more classrooms. I was also told that I have to wear the school uniform now. I am sure we will look very cute in the Christmasy uniform.

I had a great time at 717 and I just wanna say a big thank you to all the teachers who have made going to school very fun.

No comments: