Thursday, January 5, 2012

My New School

Although I just turned 3 years old about 2 weeks ago, I am actually 4 years old in 2012. So I have been upgraded to N2 and have to move from Etonhouse 717 to Etonhouse 764.

Today is my first day in the new school. I was told I had to put on the school uniform just like all the other kids and I think I look like a walking Christmas Tree, obviously I resisted but still had to put it on. There are 22 kids in my new class and my teacher is Ms Suzanne. Like all first days of school, it was a big mess. There was a Bouncing Castle to welcome us and almost every kid tried to get on it. And due to the hot weather, we were also treated to colourful popsicles and I had 2 of it.



Unlike 717, I won't get to shower and take a nap in 764. So at the end of today, I was feeling really tired and went to bed at 8pm. I guess this will be my new bedtime.

No comments: