Sunday, December 18, 2011

3 Year Old Birthday Celebration (Part 2)

A few months ago, I told Mummy I wanted to invite my friends for my party, assuming I was going to get a 3rd year birthday party. Mummy and Daddy discussed about it and seeing that I had been a good boy this year, decided that I will indeed get a birthday party at Polliwogs since I like that place so much.

I invited all my friends from school but cos some of them were away on vacation, only Asher, Kayne Jin, Michiru, Makena, Mariam and Yiren could make it. Mummy also invited some of her friends with children and of course Godpa with Janessa.

We started with playing at the gym and thank goodness it wasn't very crowded that day. We had lots of fun running around and running through the tunnels. Then we had games in the room and finally it was time to sing the birthday song. Mummy and Daddy got me a cake with Team Umi Zumi characters. It was awesome! We also had lots to eat and even ice cream. We continued playing at the gym after eating and only left that place around 6pm. I was exhausted by then but I had a great day.

No comments: