Monday, March 19, 2012

Daddy and me.. Day 1

Etonhouse decided to voluntarily close down the school for 10 days starting today due to the rising HFMD cases. Daddy had to take leave for 3 days while Mummy rostered herself for Thursday and Friday to attend to me.









We started the day by sending Daddy's car to the workshop to fix the lights. After we got back from the workshop, we packed up our stuffs for a swim at SAFRA Tampines. Daddy thought since we have not been there before, that we should go check it out. It was not impressive at all, just a normal swimming pool with a children's wading pool. We had fun nonetheless and left at about 12pm. We then headed to Simpang Bedok hoping to eat the Jalan Tua Kong Bak Chor mee but unfortunately it was close. We settled for this fish ball noodles and I impressed Daddy when I finished three quarters of the noodles. After lunch, Daddy decided to treat me to ice cream, even though I am still coughing and he made me promise not to tell Nai Nai about this.
Mei Mei Andrea was awake when we got home and we played with her until I fell asleep from exhaustion. When I woke up at about 4pm, Daddy had another treat for me. He put on my cycling gears and we went to the track behind and cycled to the playground. We were having fun building sand castles until it started drizzling so we had to hurry home. We got home, took my shower and had my dinner.
I had a fun day with Daddy. I hope the next 2 days will be just as fun as today.

No comments: