Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Daddy and me.. Day 3

Today is the last of three days that Daddy will spend with me. Tomorrow Mummy will take over and spend the next 2 days with me.

Daddy was very exciting this morning as he told me to hurry up with my breakfast so that we could go get some food and head over to Botanic Gardens. We went to Shop and Save at Simpang Bedok and bought a loaf of bread to feed the fishes, 5 bottles of Yakult in case I am thirsty and some biscuits in case I am hungry. Daddy also brought along a mat for our little picnic if we are up to it. It was very crowded at the Botanic Gardens when we got there at about 10am. The sheltered car park was actually full and Daddy feared there could be some events there. Fortunately it was just the morning crowd and not really any events.








We took out the loaf of bread and started feeding the fish. There were many different types of fish in there but the Japanese Kois were the biggest. There were also lots of turtles and eventually even the pigeons came for the bread buffet. I had lots of fun feeding the animals and I asked Daddy to bring me back here again.








After feeding the animals, we decided to have our little picnic and Daddy took out his army poncho and we had our Yakult and biscuits. I got a little bored after a while and asked to go home. Daddy readily agreed cos I think he was feeling uncomfortable from the heat. As we walked passed the entrance, Daddy decided that maybe we should just have lunch at Cafe Verde before heading home. I had the kids combo which included spaghetti, chicken nuggets and fries. I didn't finish my food cos maybe I was feeling a little tired. Daddy had his beer to cool himself down.

No comments: