Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Daddy and me.. Day 2

The second day with Daddy started early as I woke up at 6am asking for milk. Jie JIe Lastri made french toast and that was my second breakfast. It was a good start to another exciting day.









Daddy brought me to the East Coast Park for another session of cycling. We passed by a pond that looked kinda filthy (a new word Daddy taught me on the way to the beach) but had lots of turtles in there. I couldn't really tell how many cos the water was polluted but I could see many heads bobbing up and down. We then cycled along the beach and Daddy wanted to head to the East Coast McDonalds but I got lazy after like 100 meters of cycling so Daddy thought it's best we drive there instead. Now it was a good thing we did cos as we were approaching McDonalds, Daddy realized that they are tearing down that whole place so he decided to bring me to Carl's Jr at the former Big Splash for fries and milk shake. We had a really good time there.
After Carl's Jr, Daddy brought me to the beach. I wanted to play with the soft white sand and even wanted to build a sand castle but the sand was very dry and I couldn't really stack them up. We were also fooling around some fallen leaves and Daddy said it felt like we were in Vancouver during autumn.

No comments: