Monday, January 23, 2012

A Painful Fall

It was my most painful experience to date. After we got off the plane from Bali, we were heading to the immigration checkpoint before collecting our luggage. I was running beside the travelator and accidentally tripped and slammed against the side of the bench. There was so much blood from the cut that Daddy had to bring me to the washroom to wash off the blood. But it didn't help and when Cindy Yee Yee took a look at the damage, she realised it was very serious and insisted that Daddy and Mummy rush me to KK Hospital. As it was the first day of CNY, there was only one doctor shuttling between the three terminals so we didn't bother to wait for the doctor there.

At KK, the doctor took a look at me and said he needed to stitch up the wounds in my mouth. I was put on GA and when I woke up about 2 hours later, I had 3 stitches just above my chin and another 12 stitches inside my mouth. I was in pain but I was very brave and didn't cry very much. Daddy and Mummy decided to bring me home instead of warding me for fear that I might get infected by the other sick children there. Nai Nai, Ye Ye and Yi Sok were visibly heartbroken when they saw me.

This has been the worst CNY for me.

No comments: