Saturday, June 27, 2009

Semi Solids

I am now 6 months old and Mummy has decided to start me on some semi solids consisting of organic barley cereals mixed with milk. At first I wasn't sure of it but I grew to enjoy it more these days. I guess I was more comfortable with a liquid diet and not used to swallowing stuff. Nai Nai was suppose to make pumpkin for me today but I guess she was too busy, maybe I will get to eat it tomorrow. By the way, I now hold my own bottle steadily as I feed. In fact, I can play with the bottle as the video will show.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Reuben,
I'm auntie Julia, your daddy's biz friend. Oh u are so cute!! Huggies to u all the way from Brisbane. Maybe we'll meet when u get older to travel far. U are so lucky that your dad & mum had done a great blog for u.