Sunday, June 14, 2009

Bali without me

Mummy and Daddy went to Bali for a short trip with some of their friends. They left on Thursday morning and came back today. It was a long awaited trip because they have been talking about going for a trip for a long time but it never materialised, until now. Finally it was decided that they will chill out in Bali without any kids. So I had to be deposited at Ah Mah's house cos Nai Nai also decided to go to Genting with Ye Ye and Gu Jie's family. I'm the only one who has to stay at home. :(

This is the first time I was separated from Mummy and Daddy for so many days. Ah Mai had to put up with me for 4 days but I was glad Ah Gong was around and I enjoyed the times he brought me out for walks.

While in Bali, Mummy got herself a tattoo with my name on it. At first she thought it was quite nice, but when it dried up, she regretted doing it. Thank goodness it is a temporary tattoo.

No comments: