Sunday, April 12, 2009

I Like Swimming

We were suppose to go for Easter Service this morning at Riverlife Church but by the time we were about to get ready, it was already quite late. So Mummy decided we should go to New Creation Church instead cos she can then go to Carrefour to check out my diapers after church.


Daddy also decided that I should go swimming since I haven't for a while now. We went to Plaza Singapura this time and it was not crowded at all. It seemed like I was in a better mood today and really enjoyed my swimming session. There were many people who crowded outside and looked at me swim. I showed them how I turned and kicked and paddle. I had a great time and would have stayed longer in the tub if not for my prunny hand and feet. I was in there for almost 30 mins!

When I got home, I knocked out straight away from the exertion during swimming. I only woke up for my milk at 11pm.

Gu Zhe and Gu Jeong employed a helper and she join us from Indonesia today. Her name is Dwi and she is quite big size but she looks very friendly. She is suppose to help look after Wei En Jie Jie when Mummy goes back to work tomorrow and Nai Nai has to look after me and Wei En Jie Jie.

We also called Yi Sok in Dubai just now cos it is his birthday today. Happy Birthday Yi Sok!

No comments: