Tuesday, April 21, 2009

4 Months Old

I am 4 months old today. However, instead of giving me presents, Mummy and Daddy decided that I should go for my injections. And as if 1 is not enough, I had 2 injections! They told me good things come in pairs and usually very small. As you can tell from the picture, I wasn't very convinced, nor happy. We arrived at the Marine Parade Polyclinic at 8.45am as scheduled and as usual there was no queue for babies taking injections. We went in after waiting for only 3 minutes. The nurse confirmed that I will be having the 5-in-1 and the pneumococcal jabs today and before I knew it, she was already standing there ready with the needles. I cried but only for a short while and went to sleep after the jabs. Again Mummy and Daddy were very proud of me.

I weigh 7.4kg today.

No comments: