Sunday, February 1, 2009

My First Swimming Lesson

I had my first swimming lesson at Hwa Xia International at VivoCity today. It was fun. I had this pink float fitted around my neck so I can stay afloat on my own in this tub filled with water. The aunties there were very nice and friendly. One of them lowered me into the water and helped me to adjust by exercising my legs.

For about 15 mins, I was playing around in the water. Then I got a little restless and started to cry. The aunties thought it might be a good idea to give me the pacifier to keep me quiet. However, it was not too long before I decided to take a nap in the warm and comfortable water. It reminded me of the time I was inside Mummy's tummy and that felt good. Apparently Daddy and Mummy think this is good for me so they signed me up for another 10 sessions there. Hopefully I will be more active the next time I am in the tub instead of falling asleep.

No comments: