Wednesday, November 14, 2018

10th Birthday Bash!

In view that my birthday is in December and no one will be around during that holiday season, Mummy and Daddy agreed to celebrate my birthday early with my friends while they are still in Singapore. Mummy contacted all my friends' mummies and they consented to them joining me for my birthday celebration. After school that day, we changed into our outside clothes and Daddy came to get us. We went to Peperoni at Frankel for lunch and ordered the largest pizza for all 5 of us. We hurried through lunch so that we will not be late for our session at Clip 'n Climb HomeTeamNS at Tampines Sports Hub. And after our climbing session, we headed down to Koi and had bubble tea, before we spent a little time at the bouncy castle and then parted ways.






No comments: