Saturday, January 4, 2014

The Junior Gynmastic

Mummy wanted to enroll Mei Mei Andrea into this gymnastic class and thought she should have a trial class to check it out. Since I was there, I got to try the class too. The gym is a lot bigger than the other gyms I have been too. Actually this is an actual gym located inside Hwa Chong Junior College. There are many kids who attend the gym classes there over the weekend. Mummy got to know about it through Aunty Linna who brings Amelia, Sarah and Hannah there for the gym classes.

I had a lot of fun as my class of 3 other boys got to do some simple gymnastic moves. We also tried out the parallel bars but we were of course assisted as we tried to pull ourselves up on the bar. I think I want to come back for more lessons.

Mei Mei Andrea wasn't too pleased to be left without Mummy and Daddy. She cried the whole 1.5 hours she was there and she had to stick to Aunty Jenny whose 22 month old granddaughter will join the class soon. I am not sure if Mei Mei Andrea will want to come back again but Mummy and Daddy think she should and she will eventually enjoy it. Let's see.

No comments: