Thursday, June 14, 2012

SAM Art Garden 2012

Today is a special day. It is a weekday but I got to leave school after lunch and spent the rest of the day with Andrea, Mummy and Daddy. Nai Nai and Ye Ye left for Genting this morning together with Gu Zhe and her whole family so there is no one to look after Andrea. Ended up Mummy and Daddy took leave to spend time with us.

We started with the Singapore Art Museum as they are having their annual children's exhibition. Mummy and Daddy brought me here last year but it seems it was more fun last year. Nonetheless, I got to watch a short cartoon about this boy and his new found friend, a penguin. Emo as I was, I ended up crying near the end of the show because the boy had to part with the penguin. But like all cartoons, there was a happy ending and the boy and his friend were reunited and they live happily ever after.
After SAM, we popped by to Food for Thought for something to eat as it was still too early to go home. Daddy gave me his ice cream from his root bear float and it was yummy. I also had fries but as it was rosemary flavored, I didn't quite like it.

On the way home, we stopped by Cold Storage and bought some grocery for tonight's dinner as Mummy will be preparing dinner. And while Mummy was preparing dinner, Daddy and I got to swim for a while and that was just awesome. It was a fun day and I enjoyed it.

No comments: