Sunday, October 16, 2011

I Finally Cut My Hair

It was probably a dream come true for Mummy when I agreed with her that I should cut my monster hair 2 days ago. So without much hesitation, Mummy and Daddy rushed me to Parkway Parade's Junior League this morning after breakfast. At first I seemed rather positive with the idea of cutting my hair and readily jumped into the car and headed for Parkway Parade. However, as we approached the barber, I suddenly realized the consequence of my agreement and started resisting. Mummy and Daddy first tempted me with my personalized Barney show, followed by sweets and even balloons. I didn't really succumb to it but Mummy held me really tight and I eventually surrendered the struggle and gave in like a lamb ready to be shaved for it's wool.



I must say it wasn't that bad after the whole ordeal and Mummy and Daddy even rewarded me with ice cream for not tearing the whole shop down. I am not sure when I have to do this again.

No comments: