Saturday, April 30, 2011

Bronte

After class today, Mummy and Daddy decided to check out this eating place we noticed while having lunch at Peperoni at Greenwood one day. It's quite a chill out place sandwiched between other restaurants. We settled down and ordered smoked salmon with brioche and bacon and egg also with brioche. I started eating the brioche Mummy gave me and shortly after, Daddy realized I looked strange and before he could tell Mummy, I did a merlion and threw up all my breakfast which included my milk, biscuits, banana and some yoghurt. It was quite a mess and I was crying, not sure if it was because of the mess on me or the wasted food. Anyway, Mummy and Daddy did a pretty good job cleaning me up in the toilet and was totally apologetic to the guy who had to clean up my mess.

We continued eating after the incident and apart from the little mishap, we had a pretty good time at the restaurant. Daddy thinks the Smoked Salmon brioche is better at Fika and the Bacon and Egg brioche is better at Riders Cafe. I'm not sure if we will go back there again...

2 comments:

Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rebecca said...

I just love knowing more about you Ruby :) Ms Nay