Saturday, March 12, 2011

Bedok Reservoir Park

I was suppose to catch my afternoon nap but I was too restless and couldn't get to sleep. Daddy and Mummy decided to bring me to Bedok Reservoir Park since I have not been there. It is only less than 10 mins drive from our house so it is very convenient. There were many people at the park, some were running, some kids were learning how to roller blade and there were a lot of students who were there for some canoeing competition.

I headed straight to the playground and spend about 30 mins there. Then we decided to take a walk around the park and along the way we met this friendly couple walking their also friendly dog. The dog kept wanting to lick my hand and I was kinda scared and ran away. We also saw many students who were finishing their competition and it looked really fun. We decided not to walk round the path cos it looked like a long way and Daddy knows he will have to carry me when I decided I don't want to walk anymore.

We spent about 1 hour there and headed home for my bath and dinner. It was a good day.

No comments: