Saturday, February 19, 2011

Farm Mart


Mummy and Daddy knows I love animals and they will always try to bring me to places with animals, especially one that allows me to feed the animals. One of my favourite place is the Farm Mart. I know I have blogged about this before but cos I like it so much, I decided to write about it again, and this time with a video to show for. And this time to Choa Chu Kang, we also checked out Qian Hu Fish Farm. There were all kinds of fishes and although I don't know much about fishes, I had a great time running along the many aisles of fish tanks. They even have "long kangs" constructed to allow visitors to scoop for long kang fishes. Since I am too young, Mummy didn't allow me to try but promised to bring me back when I am older. I had a great day.

No comments: