Saturday, January 8, 2011

Van Gogh, here I come...










I used to hate mess and whenever I had something dirty on my fingers or anywhere else, I got very annoyed. Mummy felt that this was not very healthy and decided to get me as dirty as possible. She started by letting me play with paint. She would give me big sheets of paper and I started with painting with the brush and different coloured Crayola paints. I progressed to other objects like potatoes and recently Mummy had this brilliant idea to get sponge alphabets. So as I play with the paint, I learn about the alphabets too. I had a great time.


And when I am done with painting on the paper, I will proceed to the bathroom to finish off my painting session by painting on the bathroom glass wall. It is fun cos I can do whatever I want without worrying about dirtying the place. Then I will get a shower and I am clean again.

No comments: