Saturday, July 10, 2010

Congrats Aunty Jo & Uncle Tim












I went for my first church wedding at St George's Church at Dempsey today. It is the holy matrimony of Aunty Joanita and Uncle Tim. They came back from the UK to have the Singapore part of their wedding. Apparently they had lots of fun with the UK version from the pictures they showed at the church.

Unfortunately I wasn't very interested in the ceremony and decided to walk around the church, with Daddy following after me. It is a very quaint church and looks like a nice place. I played with 2 new friends Amanda and Ashlyn who apparently wasn't very interested in the wedding ceremony too.

Aunty Jo and Uncle Tim will be in Singapore until next week when they will fly back to the UK where they have a new place.

All the best to the newly weds!

No comments: