Saturday, October 24, 2009

Gym

Mummy and Daddy decided that I should get some exercise since I look big even though everybody knows I am tough, not fat. After all, a little exercise will do me some good too. So we signed up for a trial class at My Gym @ Marine Parade today. There were like 12 other kids there for the trial and they ranged from 6 months to 2.5 years old. We tried a couple of stunts and I must say I had lots of fun. I was even thrown into the air with a somersault before landing on my bum. You should have seen Daddy's face as he was shocked to see what they did to me and he only felt relieved when he saw a smile on my face. Needless to say, Daddy and Mummy were convinced that I will enjoy myself there so we signed up for 8 lessons. Can't wait to start my classes.

No comments: