Sunday, July 19, 2009

First Hair Cut

My hair has been growing rather slowly and it seems to look like the few miserable strands of hair on the elephant's head so Mummy and Daddy decided to shave me, not completely bald but with about half a centimeter left, in the hopes that it will recharge the growth. It was a painful affair for me as it felt strange to have a shaver run all over my head. When it was all over, I thought I look rather good and wished I had done it earlier. Now I just pray that I will have more hair growing.



Mummy bought some organic apples for me and decided to steam it until they are marshy before feeding me. It tasted very nice and I liked it. However, I realised that shortly after consuming the apples, I started getting very hyper and was throwing my arms and legs in the air as if there were mosquitoes around me. Mummy and Daddy figured that it must be the sugar rush for me since this is the first time I am eating anything sweet. I am sure they will be very careful not to feed me any apples before I sleep now.

No comments: