Saturday, May 30, 2009

My First High Tea

Today Mummy met up with her friends and decided to have high tea at Merchant Court Hotel. Apparently they were told that the high tea there is quite good. Unfortunately I was a little cranky and didn't leave Mummy much time to go get her food. I only decided to quieten down when they close the high tea. While we were having tea, Daddy went shopping on his own at Marina Square. He bought himself a duffel bag, something he has been eyeing for a long time.

We also went swimming today and Ah Gong went along with us. He was quite impressed that I could stay in the water for about 45 mins and still furiously kicking away. After swimming, we went to Xin Wang for something to eat. I also had my milk there. Mummy also bought me some cute finger puppets.. a cow, a dog and an alligator.

No comments: